[ingo] Sieve scripts not getting activated on save?

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Tue Aug 14 18:23:12 UTC 2012

In the fine art of following up on something a year later, I finally located my problem. I had a corrupt prefs.local.conf that was failing to load and caused my preference settings to be unavailable in the ingo module. Removing it has resolved the problem and my scripts activate properly now.

  -Darrell