[ingo] Vacation and other default rules not visible

Frank Kirschner frank at celebrate.de
Tue Aug 21 07:55:42 UTC 2012

Hello Friends,

I have installed the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8. Ingo is install
in 2.0.9
But there are only shown at the filter rules the black- and whitelist.
The DB table 'ingo_rules' has for the user the rules Whitelist, Vacation,
Blacklist, Spam Filter and Forward but rule_active is set on the missing
rules to '0'. So I have tried set it to '1' to make it visible - without any
positiv reactions.
I'm using the dovecot IMAP server on CentOS 6 with the dovecot-pigeonhole
listening on port 4190 to manage sieve. I think it's working:

# telnet localhost 4190
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"
"SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress
comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include
variables body enotify environment mailbox date"
"NOTIFY" "mailto"
"SASL" "PLAIN LOGIN"
"STARTTLS"
"VERSION" "1.0"
OK "Dovecot ready."

In ../ingo/config/backends.php I have configured as followed:

$backends['sieve'] = array(

    'disabled' => false,
    'transport' => 'timsieved',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Enable/disable TLS encryption
        'usetls' => true,
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 4190,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
        // user to update all users' scripts. If you want to use an admin
        // user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above. You have to use
        // an admin user if you want to use shared rules.
        // 'username' => 'cyrus',
        // 'password' => '*****',
        // Enable debugging. With Net_Sieve 1.2.0 or later, the sieve
protocol
        // communication is logged with the DEBUG level. Earlier versions
        // print the log to the screen.
        'debug' => false,
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // If using Dovecot or any other Sieve implementation that requires
        // folder names to be UTF-8 encoded, set this parameter to true.
        'utf8' => false,
     ),
    'shares' => false
);

Ingo test.php shows:

Ingo Version

    H4 (2.0.9)

Other Horde Applications

    imp: Yes (Version: H4 (5.0.23))

PHP Version

    View phpinfo() screen
    View loaded extensions
    PHP Version: 5.3.3
    PHP Major Version: 5.3
    PHP Minor Version: 3
    PHP Version Classification: release
    You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    FTP Support: Yes
    SSH2 Support: Yes

Required Configuration Files

    config/conf.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    Session counter: 2 [refresh the page to increment the counter]
    To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/var/www/html/horde4/lib:/var/www/html/horde4/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/sha
re/php
    PEAR: Yes
    Net_Socket: Yes
    Net_Sieve: Yes