[ingo] Using IMP Auth in Ingo

Jonathan Westerholt joniw at t-online.de
Wed Sep 26 23:03:18 UTC 2012

Hello

I am just trying to adapt my patches from Horde 4 to Horde 5. Everything is
workink ok, except that i want to use the Imp username and password for
Ingo.

In Horde 4 i used the method given in the patch from here:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10448 . I only changed it to get the imap
object like said by Michael Slusarz.

In Horde 5 i added the following lines to Factory/Transport.php:

if($hordeauth == 'imp') {
                $imap_ob = $GLOBALS['registry']->call('mail/imapOb');
                if(is_object($imap_ob)) {
                    $params['username'] = $imap_ob->getParam('username');
                    $params['password'] = $imap_ob->getParam('password');
                }
             }
             else {
                 $params['username'] = $registry->getAuth(($hordeauth ===
'full') ? null : 'bare');
                 $params['password'] =
$registry->getAuthCredential('password');
             }

Unfortunately this is not working as i wrote in the bug report. I just get
"Fatal error:  Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! In
'PathToHordePHP'.

Does anyone have an idea how i can achieve the auth with the Imp credentials
in Ingo?

With regards

Jonathan Westerholt