[ingo] WG: Using IMP Auth in Ingo

Jonathan Westerholt joniw at t-online.de
Fri Sep 28 00:16:05 UTC 2012

Hello Michael

Thanks for your quick answer.

I just tried to check if imp is authenticated with

$registry->isAuthenticated(array('app' => 'imp')  and $registry->isAuthenticated(array('app' => 'imp' , 'notransparent' => true)).

Both return true and I get the same loop. I tried also $registry->getAuthCredential(null, 'imp'); to get the credentials from imp but this only gives me the horde authentication.

Perhaps i am looking in the wrong place, any hint to the solution would be great.

With regards

Jonathan