[ingo] Import rules from sieve scripts

Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Fri Oct 26 17:17:52 UTC 2012

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>:
>> Hi, I have several sieve scripts and a stock database, how can I import
>>    these sieve scripts to make them appear in ingo?
>>
>>    Thanks
>   You can't.
>   --
>   Jan Schneider
>   The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
>
>   --

If I had the old database entries for ingo this could be possible right?

Another question: can I force all the sieve scripts to be updated or maybe
make them to be updated at user logon? The problem is that the old sieve
filters from the other ingo installation are still working and they should
be updated according to the database. I could delete them all but they
woud be created again only when the user made changes to ingo, but I need
the spam filter to be activated at first login.

Thanks.