[ingo] Sieve Filter doesn't work

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Mon Apr 8 16:33:30 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have a strange problem and have no idea why this is going on.  I
have Ingo setup with numerous rules, one work, most don't.  An example
is to take all the mail from the horde list and put it in the "Horde"
folder.  Here is a snip of the active script...

  18: # Horde Rule
  19: if anyof ( address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains
"To" "horde at lists.horde.org", address :all :comparator
"i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Cc" "horde at lists.horde.org" ) {
  20:     fileinto "Horde";
  21:     stop;
  22: }
  23:

I know that this is getting into Sieve because I telnet'ed into it and
got the list, which included the rules I have in Ingo.  However, the
mail is not getting put into the Horde folder.  In the mail.log, sieve
is storing the mail into the "INBOX", as indicated in the mail.log...

Apr  7 16:14:54 snoopy dovecot: lda(wisniewski): sieve:
msgid=<20130407212044.A222F7ECC7 at plesk10.hdgrouponline.com>: stored
mail into mailbox 'INBOX'

I migrated from Roundcube to Horde, and Roundcube was operating just
fine with the rulesets with sieve.  But for whatever reason, horde
does not.  I also failed to mention that I have this rule setup...

  12: # Fail2Ban
  13: if address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "From"
"Fail2Ban at foo.org"  {
  14:     fileinto "Fail2Ban";
  15:     stop;
  16: }

Which works just fine and directs my mail into my Fail2Ban
folder....so I do know that some rules do work...it's just that more
rules don't than do.  If anybody has any ideas, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!