[ingo] Errors from lib/Factory/Script.php after upgrade

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 5 13:19:11 UTC 2013

Zitat von Anna Christina Naß <acn at annachristina.eu>:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
> Hallo Jan,
>
>>> Now, when going to the "Filters" in Horde, I only see a (almost)
>>> blank page that only says "No Filters."
>>
>> The filter storage is independent from the script backend. You
>> configure it in the main configuration of Ingo.
>
> Ingos conf.php says:
>
> ----snip----
> $conf['storage']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
> $conf['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';
> $conf['storage']['maxblacklist'] = 0;
> $conf['storage']['maxwhitelist'] = 0;
> ----snip----
>
> Just until the update I installed this morning, Ingo has worked and
> I have already created some filters.

Are you sure you didn't use a different storage backend (preferences)
in the past? Also, do you have some customized prefs configuration?

> What does the error message (see below) mean?
>
>>> The logfile says:
>>>
>>> ----snip----
>>> 2013-06-05T13:49:24+02:00 WARN: HORDE [ingo] PHP ERROR:
>>> array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given [pid
>>> 5518 on line 116 of
>>> "/var/www/<domain>/mail/ingo/lib/Factory/Script.php"]

Looks like you still have some backend configuration somewhere that
doesn't have the 'script' parameter converted from a string to an array.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project