[ingo] Errors from lib/Factory/Script.php after upgrade

Anna Christina Naß acn at annachristina.eu
Wed Jun 5 14:35:13 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

Hallo,

>>> Are you sure you didn't use a different storage backend
>>> (preferences) in the past? Also, do you have some customized prefs
>>> configuration?
>> No, I only used SQL storage with Horde defaults for preferences.
> Are they still there in the backend?

I don't know exactly what to search for in my database, but I do have
e.g. a table "ingo_rules" which contains all my filter rules -- if
that was what you are asking for.

>> I haven't changed anything in backends.php (so it is the default file).
>> And I have posted my whole backends.local.php in my mail from 13:51 CEST.
>>
>> Are there any errors in it?
> None that I noticed.

Hmm.

At least I am not the only one having this problem (see Hanns Mattes,
16:12 CEST).

If I can provide you any information to track down the problem, just tell me.

Regards,
Anna Christina Naß