[ingo] userheader

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Jun 12 09:34:37 UTC 2013

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> though set in conf.php
>> $conf['rules']['userheader'] = true;
>>
>> I don't see an option for a user defined header in the dropdown list.
>>
>> Opening a rule with such a user defined (X-Been-There) header, it
>> is set to "An:" (in german) in the Interface).
>
> How do you create such a rule if you don't have the option for it?

I guess it was created in an earlier version, where there was the
option to use a user defined header. It is still possible to allow
users to do this (by setting $conf[rules][userheader] = true), but
from within Ingo, there is no way to enter this anymore. I guess this
is a regression, so I filed a bug report:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12345