[ingo] Errors from lib/Factory/Script.php after upgrade

Raghu raghu.ac at velankani.com
Wed Jun 19 07:47:55 UTC 2013

nna Christina Naß <acn at ...> writes:

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org>:
>
> Hallo Michael,

> >> Where?
> > Ingo 3.1.1 (not yet released).
>
> Thank you, it now works like a charm!
>
> Kind regards,
> Anna Christina Naß

Hi,

Can someone help me out setting up ingo, i want to enable vacation model,
i can see the vacation in filter, when i set vacation it saves and
everything goes fine, but it does not send mails to senders if user set on
vacation, I have tried all the options, but no luck

I am using Centos 6.4 postfix / dovecot/ Horde 5.4 / ingo 3.1.0.

( All latest versions )
I have strucked her badly from week.

Raghu.