[ingo] Vacation module has no longer checkbox for mass emails

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Tue Jul 2 19:29:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm using the latest Horde modules via pear.

I just realized that in Ingo's vacation module I can no longer choose
which recipients should not get an automatic answer and that I can no
longer check that there should be no answers to mailing lists. The
text box and respectively the check box are simply not "there".

 From an Ingo script from another user I can see that at least in
March 2013 these options were still there but unfortunately in the
mean time I upgraded the Debian server to Wheezy and I upgraded Horde
as well. So I don't know if this is an error in my horde configuration
or if I#M simply missing packages from Debian.

My backends.local.php looks like this:
<?php
$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;
$backends['sieve']['disabled'] = false;