[ingo] Missing Options

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Sep 6 09:59:30 UTC 2013

  ----- Message from Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de> ---------
    Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:57:39 +0200
    From: Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>
Subject: [ingo] Missing Options
      To: ingo at lists.horde.org

> Hi,
>
> after a recent Upgrade, some options have vanished.
>
> 1. There are only White- and Blacklist as predefined rules, no Forward-
> and vacation-entry
> I can see the forwarding-rules in the mysql-database.
> 2. There used to be the option to show the active script etc., which are
> gone.
>
> Did I miss some configuration-Changes?
>
> Horde and Ingo are the actual versions, sieve is used as backend.
>
> Regards Hanns

----- End message from Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de> -----

All are there. I am able to see them all on left side pane including
Script.  I am not an expert.  But, based on earlier suggestions given in
this list, recommend you to delete *.js and *.css files from static
directory and restart web server and try.
--
           Regards
            Anant