[ingo] Ingo with imap backend what is expected behaviour?

Hans Dingemans spaarder at hotmail.nl
Tue Dec 3 11:26:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am testing the use of Ingo, without any configuration I am using the default Imap backend (which is a dovecot server).

When I create a new rule and I press "Apply Filter", all works as expected on existing emails. However, the filters do not seem to be applied when a new mail arrives.

Is this expected behaviour or is handling of incoming email only supported by other backends (like dovecot-sieve or dovecot-managesieved)?

Thanks!