[ingo] Ingo&Maildrop

Staff Forwarding staff at 4xtra.com
Tue Aug 19 10:49:11 UTC 2014

Ii have a functioning Horde system with a Postfix/Courier mail server.
I've only just got around to adding Maildrop filtering on the server
side & now wish to link Ingo to Maildrop.

I've put the (what I believe to be) correct values into the backends.php
& as I have virtual users created a new horde ftp user & added its
details to hook.php

I can add and edit rules through Horde, but nothing is added to my
mailfilter file. It could be permissions (of course) but I can't even
see that the Maildrop .php is being invoked.

So, (a) any obvious pointers and (b) is there any way to trace the
activity which occurs when I click save so that I can track down what
I've done wrong?

/Chris