[ingo] INGO problem, rules not showing in filter menu

Tóth Martin Martin.Toth at swan.sk
Fri Aug 22 23:10:16 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am sick of debugging for 5 hours and I need help from community.
My problem : Horde do not showing filters

Can you lead me what can cause the problem?

backend.local.php of INGO is like
<?php
$backends['imap'] = array(
'disabled' => true,
);

$backends['sieve'] = array(
'disabled' => false,
'transport' => 'timsieved',
'hordeauth' => 'full',
'params' => array(
'hostspec' => '172.16.2.38',
'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
'usetls' => false,
'port' => 4190,
'scriptname' => 'ingo',
'debug' => true,
),

'script' => 'sieve',
'scriptparams' => array(
'utf8' => true,
),
'shares' => false
);

I am able to connect to 4190 port and also activate the default sieve script from horde like :

1: # Sieve Filter
2: # Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (22/08/2014, 18:49)
3:

There is some option where to set which filters i will see or which i will not ?

root at webmail:/var/www/ingo/config# telnet 172.16.2.38 4190
Trying 172.16.2.38...
Connected to 172.16.2.38.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"
"SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave"
"NOTIFY" "mailto"
"SASL" "PLAIN LOGIN"
"STARTTLS"
"VERSION" "1.0"