[ingo] INGO problem, rules not showing in filter menu

Tóth Martin Martin.Toth at swan.sk
Mon Aug 25 13:05:16 UTC 2014

Hi there,
On 08/23/2014 01:10 AM, Tóth Martin wrote:> Hello,
I am sick of debugging for 5 hours and I need help from community.
My problem : Horde do not showing filters

Up to my understanding ingo can manage and activate only its own script.
I don’t see any filters in Horde. No vacation filter, no forwarding filter.

S pozdravom,

Martin Toth
oddelenie IT

SWAN, a.s.