[ingo] Ingo&Maildrop

Staff Forwarding staff at 4xtra.com
Mon Aug 25 15:19:52 UTC 2014

On 22/08/2014 10:10, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Staff Forwarding <staff at 4xtra.com>:

>>> You generally do not edit backends.php
>> I only changed the disabled to false & uncommented the lines for
>> maildrop
>
> But did you disable the default backend too? No matter what, you
> should still not touch backends.php.
Sorry, I'm obviously missing something then - I have to enable maildrop,
put in a port number (we aren't using default port 21), & set the
"strip_inbox" parameter - how do I set these maildrop parameters if I
don't edit backends.php?

>>> Have you tried retrieving the currently installed rule set in the ingo
>>> UI or manually forcing a rewrite of the rules?
>>>
>>> /ingo/basic.php?page=script
>>  I have tried this & I get an authentication failure on my FTP login.
>>
>> Checking my auth logs, it is not using the credentials from
>> hooks.php, but still trying to log into FTP using the mail user, e.g.
>> "chris.hogan" not my FTP specified by hooks.php - I assume that my
>> error is there. The section looks like:
>>
>>     public function transport_auth($driver)
>>     {
>>         switch ($driver) {
>>         case 'maildrop':
>>             // configured for my ftp access
>>             return array(
>>               // The VFS username to use
>>               'username' => 'horde',
>>               // The VFS password to use
>>               'password' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
>>             );
>>         }
>>
>>         // DEFAULT: Use hordeauth (identical to not defining hook at
>> all).
>>         return true;
>>     }
>
> Looks fine, just make sure that your backend's key name is indeed
> 'maildrop', literally.
I've found the reason for the authentication failure. I'd set the case
in hooks.php to be "maildrop", but it is looking for the transport
driver, not the name of the backends protocol - the transport is "vfs" &
if I change hooks to use that it works.