[ingo] Sieve filter for duplicate emails from mailing lists?

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Mon Sep 8 17:14:33 UTC 2014

       Seeing as Ingo is a front end for more than one filtering
languages it can't be all things to all people. That being said, has
anyone figured out how to make Ingo using Sieve delete/move the double
copies of identical messages users posting to mailing lists frequently
get?
       I see some possibly useful examples at

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.1-pigeonhole/raw-file/tip/doc/rfc/spec-bosch-sieve-duplicate.txt

       but I can't figure out how I could possibly use these scripts
even with command line access to the server.
       I'm presently using Ingo 3.1.3 with the prefs backend.
Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road