[ingo] ingo Digest, Vol 957, Issue 1

Robert Susmilch robert at rootunlimited.com
Sat Dec 13 17:15:17 UTC 2014

Because it creates this, for example:

# Family Regex
if address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :regex "From" "Susmilch"  {
     fileinto "Family";
     stop;
}

I have also tried "From" "*.Susmilch" like the ISPConfig version,
neither works.

I have tried a custom header test, but as soon as I type in From in the
custom field it converts to a From test in the web GUI.  If I copy and
paste the ISPConfig regex it works perfectly.

I admit to not being a regex expert, but my Googling has shown that a
simple "Susmilch" should find it anywhere in a string, AFAIK.