[ingo] ingo vacation

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 13 10:11:50 UTC 2015

Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

> Quoting Dimitris Lampoudis <vsolmyr at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi, I am trying to make the vacation to work.
>> I have tried many different options with no success. I get the following
>> message:
>>
>> Script not updated: exception 'Ingo_Exception' with message 'There was an
>> error activating the script. The driver said: exception 'Ingo_Exception'
>> with message 'Failed to establish TLS connection' in
>> /usr/local/www/horde/ingo/lib/Transport/Timsieved.php:87 Stack trace: #0
>
> Your sieve server does not support TLS.  (Or it is not configured correctly.)

Dovecot will support TLS if configured properly. Check if it is
listening on port 4190 (it probably isn't). In my configuration
(openSUSE) this is disabled by default and can be enabled by
uncommenting a line in the 20-managesieve.conf file that is bundled:

# Uncomment to enable managesieve protocol:
#protocols = $protocols sieve