[ingo] Regenerate all active filters (procmail)

Paul Griffith paulg at cse.yorku.ca
Tue Apr 21 12:45:59 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

    We just did a major upgrade of Horde, moving from a very old
installation to the latest version.  The next part of our mail system
upgrade involves moving from mbox to maildir format. A show stopper is,
how do have Ingo regenerate all the active procmail filters so that they
will use maildir instead of mbox.  We have the correct backend for ingo,
but how do you regenerate the procmailrc file for our users?

If all else fail we revert to some form of scripting.

Thank You
Paul