[ingo] default spam rule

meberhardt at unl.edu.ar meberhardt at unl.edu.ar
Mon Jul 6 17:55:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I can't configure the default spam rule for new accounts with imap
backend. I enabled the spam rule in $_prefs['rules'] of ingo prefs, I
can see ti enabled in DB, but the fields rule_value, rule_flags,
rule_conditions, rule_combine and rule_stop are empty. Also,
Ingo_Storage::ACTION_SPAM isn't defined in ingo/lib/Script/Imap.php.

If I define a rule as a user, I see it in the DB and it works. But,
how can I define the same rule as a default spam rule for new users? I
tried to put the php serialization of this rule in $_prefs['rules'],
but can't get it working.

Regards

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */