[ingo] Buggy Rule Edit - Looses rules & one off problems

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Jul 24 14:23:26 UTC 2015

I am using the latest Ingo - hoping it had resolved some of these
issues.

Ingo 3.2.5 Horde 5.2.6

But I am still consistently getting buggy rule creation and list edit
behavior.  Reordering rules may not result in the expected order and
some rules just disappear.  Editing a rule, by clicking on the name,
may result in seeing the next-rule-down on the list.

The loosing of rules is really frustrating.

Automatic activation of the script - using SIEVE - is disabled, so I am
just editing the rules, not saving the script.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383