[ingo] Buggy Rule Edit - Looses rules & one off problems

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Jul 27 15:07:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 10:23 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> I am using the latest Ingo - hoping it had resolved some of these
> issues.
> Ingo 3.2.5 Horde 5.2.6
> But I am still consistently getting buggy rule creation and list edit
> behavior.  Reordering rules may not result in the expected order and
> some rules just disappear.  Editing a rule, by clicking on the name,
> may result in seeing the next-rule-down on the list.
> The loosing of rules is really frustrating.

It appears to be fairly reproducible by changing the order of the rules
using drag-n-drop, it seems to work, it says reordering saved
successfully.... but if you then hit "Filter rules" causing a list
reload the reordered rule is now gone.

Can anyone confirm [or not] that they can reproduce this issue?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383