[ingo] Migration from procmail to sieve

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.eus
Wed Sep 16 13:01:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

we've been using horde for some years. Until this summer we used
procmail filters, but we've changed to sieve for performance reasons.

Everything is working fine, but we've found a difference; if in my
.procmailrc I had

:0
* ^From:.*Joseba Torre
".JosebaTorre/"

in sieve I have

if address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "From" "Joseba
Torre"  {
     fileinto "JosebaTorre";
     stop;
}

The problem is that this second one doesn't work, because in sieve
address is only joseba.torre at ehu.eus, no

Joseba Torre <joseba.torre at ehu.eus>

The solution to this is replacing 'address' with 'header', but I haven't
found how to do this in ingo (for the From field).

Any ideas?