[ingo] Problem writing .procmailrc files.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:11:51 UTC 2015

Hi.

I am experiencing problems with Ingo 3.2.7 on a RHEL7 based server.

After we switched from a RHEL6 Apache/mod_php based Horde installation to one with RHEL7 and Apache2.4/php55-php-fpm 5.5.21-4 from RHSCL, no .procmailrc data is written into the files.

I've tried switching over from FTP to SFTP, but with the same results.

Connection is established, user logs in, but no data is written to the .procmailrc file:

My Ingo backends.local.php is:

$resIngo0 = $registry->call('mail/server');
$resIngo1 = $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth();

$backends['procmail'] = array(
 'disabled' => false,
 'transport' => array(
  Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(
   'driver' => 'vfs',
   'params' => array(
   'hostspec' => $resIngo0['hostspec'],
                  'filename' => '.procmailrc',
                  'vfs_path' => '/'.$resIngo1.'/',
                  'vfstype' => 'ssh2',
                  'port' => 22,
   )
         ),
 ),

 'script' => array(
  Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(
   'driver' => 'procmail',
              'params' => array(
    'path_style' => 'maildir',
                   'variables' => array(
                        'SHELL' => '/bin/sh',
                   ),
   ),
  ),
 ),
'shares' => false
);

Then I get the error message:

Script not updated: There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Unable to write VFS file "/USERNAME/.procmailrc".

No file is created.

If I on the other hand, switch over back to FTP:

$resIngo0 = $registry->call('mail/server');

$backends['procmail'] = array(
 'disabled' => false,
 'transport' => array(
 Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(
    'driver' => 'vfs',
    'params' => array(
    'hostspec' => $resIngo0['hostspec'],
     'filename' => '.procmailrc',
   'vfs_path' => '/',
     'vfstype' => 'ftp',
     'port' => 21,
  )
 ),
),

'script' => array(
 Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(
  'driver' => 'procmail',
    'params' => array(
     'path_style' => 'maildir',
      'variables' => array(
     'SHELL' => '/bin/sh',
    ),
    ),
  ),
 ),
'shares' => false
);

Script not updated: There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Unable to write VFS file "/.procmailrc".

However, the file is created with FTP as VFS backend, but it is always empty.

I've tried to set Selinux into permissive mode, run php55-php-fpm with all privileges, but I cannot get Ingo to write data into .procmailrc.

If I connect from the cmd-line with lftp or sftp, then I can upload & delete files (like .procmailrc) without any problems whatsoever.

Help will be much appreciated :)

BR,
/PGE