[ingo] Hook for filter rules?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 27 10:05:31 UTC 2016

  Please keep discussions on the list.

Zitat von Ob Noxious <obnox3 at gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>
>>> When a user creates a rule and uses the "Deliver to folder..." action, is
>>> there a hook that one can write to avoid using the text input and instead,
>>> display the IMAP folders hierarchy?
>>
>> It's a configuration setting.
>

>      Can you please name it? I can't seem to find it.
>
>      Note: I only use Ingo alone on this Horde installation, no IMP
> nor any other application.
>
>      I see a "$conf[imap][cache_folders]" boolean setting but I
> don't use the "$conf[imap]" namespace. I only use IMAP for
> authentication "$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';" and provide
> credentials to the "timsieved" driver of Ingo.
>
>    Thanks
>
> --
>     ObNox

Looks like this setting has already been removed with Ingo 2. As long
as a mail/mailboxList API exists in Horde's registry, this one is used
to populate a drop down list with the available folder.
This API is provided by IMP, if you don't want to install IMP, even if
only for that purpose, you have to implement this API yourself.