[ingo] Hook for filter rules?

Ob Noxious obnox3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:19:28 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Ob Noxious <obnox3 at gmail.com> wrote:

Looks like this setting has already been removed with Ingo 2. As long as a
>> mail/mailboxList API exists in Horde's registry, this one is used to
>> populate a drop down list with the available folder.
>> This API is provided by IMP, if you don't want to install IMP, even if
>> only for that purpose, you have to implement this API yourself.
>>

> Well, I'll try installing IMP and make it "invisible" to the users though
> "registry.php" so I'll benefit from the API.
>
> I'll take a look at that, thank you.

So I gave it a try and it works as expected, the "Deliver to folder..."
gets now populated with the folders list instead. Thats fine!

Anyway, I'm facing a small but irrating glitch and I don't know how to get
rid of it.

Everytime I log in, I get a "Unsupported authentication mechanism" alert
from Horde.

After activating the debug log in IMP, I now know why there's this warning
but I can't find a way to get around it! Here's the content of the
/tmp/imp_imap.log

>> Connection to: imap://imap:993/
>> Server connection took 1.0197 seconds.
S: * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
IDLE LOGINDISABLED AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=DIGEST-MD5] IMAP server
C: 1 LOGIN user at domain.tld [PASSWORD]
S: 1 NO [ALERT] Unsupported authentication mechanism.
>> Command 1 took 0.0006 seconds.
C: 2 [AUTHENTICATE response (username: user at domain.tld)]
S: + [...base64-string...]
C: [...base64-string...]
S: 2 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
MULTIAPPEND URL-PARTIAL CATENATE UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS
LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN
CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS SPECIAL-USE BINARY MOVE] Logged in
>> Command 2 took 0.0067 seconds.
>> CACHE: Using the Horde_Imap_Client_Cache_Backend_Cache storage driver.

See? Why IMP blindly tries to authenticate using the LOGIN mechanism
eventhough it's not supported by the IMAP server? No AUTH=LOGIN and an
explicit LOGINDISABLED capability.

What puzzles me is that it appeared after fiddling a bit with the
configuration. I can't narrow down what exactly triggered it and no way to
get rid of this.

Any advice?

--
ObNox