[ingo] Hook for filter rules?

Ob Noxious obnox3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:34:57 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> See? Why IMP blindly tries to authenticate using the LOGIN mechanism
>> eventhough it's not supported by the IMAP server? No AUTH=LOGIN and an
>> explicit LOGINDISABLED capability.
>>

> Fixed with
> http://github.com/horde/horde/commit/14e4507976daba9c5a1b6131195cf67d3975f934

Excellent !

PS: I've been playing now for some days with Horde and Ingo/Kronolith/IMP
components. I've configured it to be HTTP_HOST/SERVER_NAME dependant, wrote
a few hooks to fetch data out of LDAP databases, configured/locked some
prefs/features, etc. I must say that I'm highly impressed by the overall
quality of your (the Horde team) work! Horde is a model in terms of modular
design, reusable components, features and configurability. Congratulations
for this very high piece of quality software!

And the quality of support on the mailing lists is on par with the software
quality. I deal with commercial products by (unfortunate) necessity that
don't have the tenth of your reactivity for support, let alone the coding
quality!

Most of the time, we subscribe to mailing lists to complain about something
but from time to time, I think it's necessary to give some praise to
excellent developpers when they produce fine software!

--
ObNox