[ingo] activate sieve script

meberhardt at unl.edu.ar meberhardt at unl.edu.ar
Thu Nov 10 23:15:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,

By now, the only way I've found to activate the user rules using Sieve
backend is clicking the "Enable script" button in the filters section
or creating a new rule. This forces the creation of a dovecot.sieve
file populated with the rules defined in ingo_rules.

Is there a way to automatical enable or set active the sieve script
with the rules defined in ingo_rules table by the users? I'm moving
from Horde 3.3 and IMAP backend to Horde 5 and sieve backend and I
have lots of users with their own ruleset.

Cheers,

Matías

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */