[ingo] multiple address in Vacation not working

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 16:34:03 UTC 2018

On 06/18/18 05:05 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Andrew Watkins <andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> In vacation part of horde mail under Advance Settings" there is an
>> option to add many e-mail addresses which are coming to this mailbox
>> "My Email Addresses". This does not seem to work.
>>
>> So if I enter "a.watkins at dcs.bbk.ac.uk" and "andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk" it
>> always uses the default address "andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk".
>>
>> At the moment I have to edit .procmailrc manually.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andrew
>
> Please be more specific. How does your customized .procmailrc differ
> from that Ingo generated?

So, to make sure a vacation message is sent to all my possible email
alias I alter .procmailrc, so that if an email is sent to
"a.watkins at dcs.bbk.ac.uk" is also caught:

##### Vacation #####
:0
{
   :0
   * ^TO_(andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk|a.watkins at dcs.bbk.ac.uk)
   {
     FILEDATE=`test -f
${VACATION_DIR:-.}/'.vacation.andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk' && /usr/gnu/bin/ls
-lcn --time-style=+%s
${VACATION_DIR:-.}/'.vacation.andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk' | awk '{ print $6 +
(604800) }'`

Hope that helps.

Andrew

--
Andrew Watkins * Birkbeck, University of London * Computer Science *
* http://notallmicrosoft.blogspot.com *

::e-mails are only read & actioned between 0900 and 1800 hours (Monday - Friday)