[ingo] Add default entries in Database for new users

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Sep 24 17:00:59 UTC 2021

Hello,

Before I try look at this I would like to know if anyone has done the
following:

I want to add some ingo rules into all NEW users at creation time. The
easy part is adding .forward & .procrcmail files into the filesystem,
but I also need to add some data to the database so that it knows
options have been set.

i.e. Add to ingo_rules & ingo_forwards

Thanks

Andrew