[jeta] jeta

Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:22:22 -0500

> > Now we just need some artistic folks to redesign the page in a more
> > friendly looking way... :)
>
> I'm willing to take a look, but: how much of the copyright/notice/links that
> are currently there do you feel we need to keep (or are we required to
> keep)? Or was that just the default page?

I don't think we need to keep any of it.  It was just something I came up
with 3 years ago (Horde 1.x) and I guess I thought it looked cool at the
time.

The jta stuff is GPL, so we have to respect GPL for the code.  But the
html you wrap around it can be anything.  And need to refer to the author,
copyright, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics