[jeta] hanging bug?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:12:49 -0400

Alright, my java support in Mozilla works now, but the app still doesn't -
it seems to connect, and then I get an SSH version string across the applet
window, the cursor stops in the middle of the next line, and nothing.

Doesn't seem to matter if I use valid or invalid credentials.

Any ideas? Javassh.org has a note that might refer to this:

While testing the port to Swing and Java WebStart we found that there seems
to be a bug that hangs the Software with Java 1.3 (downloaded with Java
WebStart) sometimes.

If it does not work for you, use >>Version 2.0!

I know switching to 2.0 was discussed before and not _completely_ shot down;
if it works better for me, any objections to me committing the work?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."