[jeta] Blank Screen

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Aug 9 11:05:55 PDT 2006

Quoting Markus Braun <charmed21muc at hotmail.com>:

>> Should be fixed now.
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> I have updated the cvs version, but i cant login.
>
> The screen is empty.
>
> Can i find an error message somewhere?
>
> That can help us, what the problem is?
>
> But i asks my after the passwort.
>
> Is jeta by somebody running?

Markus,

I had a problem similar to yours so when I saw Michael's fix and then
your email, I upgraded and gave it a try.  Previously, I was able to
see the java window but not able to login and now I don't get the
window.  I just get a very small box in the upper left corner next to
the collapse sidbar icon that says "Java a".  do you see that?  Do you
get the java window?

Thanks,

ed