[jeta] Blank Screen

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 15 10:42:54 PDT 2006

Quoting Markus Braun <charmed21muc at hotmail.com>:

>> The newest versions work fine for me (using either applet).  Make
>> sure you have updated your configuration.

I just finally found time to try an updated jeta.  I went to my jeta
distribution, did a "cvs update", configured it via the admin
interface, tried to run it, and got a blank screen...

Went back to the jeta distribution, did a "cvs update -Pd", tried
to run it, and it works fine (but wow is it different now).

So, I can confirm, that ignoring stupid user issues (like my incorrect
cvs update command), it should indeed work using the current cvs version
H3 (1.0-cvs).

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php:54) in
> /var/www/horde/jeta/templates/common-header.inc on line 3
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php:54) in
> /var/www/horde/jeta/templates/common-header.inc on line 4
>
> but i think this is not the problem.

I wouldn't be so sure...

Somehow a notification message is trying to be output before the
httpd headers are output.  Not sure why/how, but it doesn't sound
good...

One could assume the notification it is trying to output might be
the error message you need to fix the problem, but who knows...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!