[jonah] New to List/Question about Jonah and SAFE MODE

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:30:31 -0500

Quoting Chris Cook <ccook@localaccess.net>:

>     I am new to the list, so i would like to say hi to all. I just started
> installing Jonah, and went to test.php, and got a SAFE MODE error, and I was
> wondering if there was any way to work around this without switching modes.
> We are running Vhosts in apache, if that will help any. Thanks!

It would help a lot if you told us what the error was.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the