Jonah wouldn't retrieve headlines :(

Alex Kamalov alexk@icnt.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:23:47 -0500

Hello to everyone!

I am quite new to jonah project which I am trying to implent in my horde/imp
environment. I just downloaded imp and configured it to work, thanks for
tips from Chuck! Now I am trying to get Jonah working but for some reason,
it wouldn't retrieve news from websites. It just runs and exits without any
output generated. Here is my conf.php file:

<?php
/*
 * Jonah Configuration File
 *
 * This file contains global configuration settings for Jonah. Values
 * may be safely edited by hand. Use conf.php.dist as a reference.
 *
 * Strings should be enclosed in 'quotes'.
 * Integers should be given literally (without quotes).
 * Boolean values may be true or false (no quotes).
 *
 * $Horde: jonah/config/conf.php.dist,v 1.14 2001/12/25 16:13:42 chuck Exp $
 */

/**
 ** Data
 **/

// Where should we store Jonah's data files (raw channels and generated
// HTML)?
$conf['paths']['data'] = '/var/jonah';

/**
 ** CLI Settings
 **/

// What username (this needs to be a Horde administrator) should the
// cli-backend.php use?
$conf['cli']['user'] = 'horde';

/**
 ** HTTP Auth settings
 **/

// If these settings are present, backend.php will use them instead of
// Horde administration. If they are not present, a Horde admin must
// be logged in to use backend.php.
 $conf['auth']['http']['username'] = 'horde';

// Note: No access will be allowed with an empty password.
// $conf['auth']['http']['password'] = '';

// This array must contain any IP addresses to be accessible via HTTP auth.
 $conf['auth']['http']['ips'] = array('127.0.0.1');

I have created /var/jonah and respective subdirectories of html and rss.
What is that I am doing wrong ? It just wouldn't retrieve anything :((

Can anyone point me to a right direction ?

Thanks a lot.

Alex