No longer able to retrieve headlines

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:16:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi. I've busted something. Updated everything to the latest cvs and I am
getting urlname No such file or directory in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/jonah/backend.php on line 54

It was working fine. I can't seem to find the problem. Using lynx and
https. It is on a server remote from our email server and from what I can
see using tcpdump it is not even attempting to grab the headlines. I can
get them using lynx from the command line...I can also use wget but it doesn't
support https. What did change was that I altered it to send mail out
through our mail server rather than just receiving mail from it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brad Hazledine <brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com>