[jonah] cli-backend.sh problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:39:35 -0500

Quoting Pavel Chytil <pchytil@asp.ogi.edu>:

> I am having problems with update of articles in jonah. I am trying to use
> cli-backend.sh, but I am getting following output (junk.txt attached) if I
> save the output to file and not to /dev/null.

You're not pointing it at backend.php, or you're not setting authentication up
correctly.

> I guess --bind-address 127.0.0.1 should be --bind-address=127.0.0.1
> according to man pages.

Worked fine when I tested it, and I got the parameter from the man pages. Will
change it if it's actually causing problems for anyone.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the