[jonah] New Jonah UI

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:27:54 +1200

Hey Chuck,
   UI redesign is probably something that I could do ('bout time). However, I'm
wondering if that could be made as a base look for Horde? Or at least a
configurable one. Have you seen metadot, it's like Yahoo. I don't know how many
people would actually like/use this feature but I figure if it's (jonah) going
to be a portal than it should be the first thing people see. Any thoughts from
anybody??

Cheers,
Harry

*> Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> > Noticed that alot of work was being done on Jonah for a portal site. I
*> > just wanted to point out the UI from:
*> > http://www.metadot.net/metadot/index.pl?iid=6964
*> > I had mentioned metadot quite a while ago as I first began investigating
*> > it. The main issue was that mod_perl (it's written in perl) hogged
*> > CPU/MEM like crazy. But the UI is really sweet is you guys are interested.
*>
*> :) Patches to Jonah's UI are welcome, as always.
*>
*> -chuck
*>
*> --
*> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
*> "After a few minutes the most aromatic and nice smelling Italian coffee
*>  will come out of the exhaustpipe." - Our stove-top espresso pot
*>
*> --
*> Jonah mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
University of Auckland
hhoffman@auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*

Mail service provided by IpSolutions
http://www.ip-solutions.net/