[jonah] conf.xml file

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:33:32 +0200

Wrote myself the xml file for Jonah, I believe it is correct, please check,
and use if you like. The only item I did not tackle is the optional http
auth, for which the code is below just commented out.

tim.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- $Horde: jonah/config/conf.xml xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Exp $ -->
<configuration>

 <configsection name="paths">
   <configheader>
        Storage Path Settings
   </configheader>
   <configstring name="data" desc="Path to where Jonah's data files should be
stored (raw channels and generated HTML)">/var/jonah</configstring>
 </configsection>

 <configsection name="weather">
   <configheader>
        Weather Settings
   </configheader>
   <configstring name="expire" desc="How many seconds must have elapsed since
       updating weather before we update it again?  Default is 1800 seconds (half an
       hour).">1800</configstring>
 </configsection>

 <configsection name="stocks">
   <configheader>
        Stocks Settings
   </configheader>
   <configstring name="expire" desc="How many seconds must have elapsed since
       updating stocks before we update it again?  Default is 1800 seconds (half an
       hour).">1800</configstring>
 </configsection>

 <configsection name="cli">
   <configheader>
        CLI Settings
   </configheader>
   <configstring name="user" desc="What username (this needs to be a Horde
       administrator) should the cli-backend.php use?">admin</configstring>
 </configsection>

<!--
 <configsection name="auth">
   <configheader>
        HTTP Auth settings
   </configheader>
   <configdescription>
       If these settings are present, backend.php will use them instead of
       Horde administration. If they are not present, a Horde admin must
       be logged in to use backend.php.
   </configdescription>
      <configsection name="http">
         <configstring name="username" desc="username">admin</configstring>
         <configstring name="password" desc="password - Note: No access will be
             allowed with an empty password."></configstring>
         <configstring name="ips" desc="This array must contain any IP
             addresses to be accessible via HTTP auth.">127.0.0.1</configstring>
      </configsection>
 </configsection>
-->

</configuration>