[jonah] conf.xml file

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 04:24:22 +0200

If you can give me a clue / pointer on how / where I find the coding for
doing that I would be happy, I'm trying to do the same for other modules,
but as it is driver dependant I hadn't quite figured the 'if' statement in
XML.

thanks,
tim.

Sunday, September 1, 2002, 3:25:00 AM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

CH> Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

>> Wrote myself the xml file for Jonah, I believe it is correct, please
>> check, and use if you like. The only item I did not tackle is the optional
>> http auth, for which the code is below just commented out.

CH> I've added this to CVS, thanks! I haven't deleted conf.php.dist yet until it
CH> gets a working over and the last section fixed up, though.

CH> -chuck

CH> --
CH> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
CH> "After a few minutes the most aromatic and nice smelling Italian coffee
CH>  will come out of the exhaustpipe." - Our stove-top espresso pot

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain.