[jonah] Jonah on Horde 2.1

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:06:25 +0200

Tuesday, September 10, 2002, 2:38:23 PM, Willie Du Preez wrote:

WDP> I recently installed horde 2.1 with IMP, Kronolith, Turba, etc. all of
WDP> which works beautifully. I tried to install Jonah 1.0 and came stuck.
WDP> The following error message (when running test.php) is sort of explains
WDP> the situation:

WDP> "I did not find the file ../package.HTMLDocument.php. Make sure that
WDP> Jonah is installed inside a recent installation of Horde."

WDP> It seems that Jonah is looking for this file, but it doesn't seem to be
WDP> included in the Horde 2.1 tarball.

Wow, Jonah 1.0 where did you find that, I looked at version.php, and found
it to be 0.0.3-cvs, the ftp server it's jonah-0.0.2.tar.gz.
I think you may have gotten it from somewhere else... and probably not a
version that is compatible with your stable version of horde. You may have
gotten a version from the head branch? For which you would need the head
branch version of horde.