[jonah] Re: Weather.php - Changing Radar Data

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:12:51 -0500

> That's one posibility, and would be nice to have for the current backend.

Okay, well, if anyone wants to set up something, I'll submit Texas pages.

> There are also other sources of weather information, and I have a script
> that will use latitude/longitude calculations to convert someone's zipcode
> into the nearest weather reporting station code for use with such backends.
> I just need to make it accessible via xml-rpc...

Hmm... that sounds great.  But it will be harder to make that cache, but
the flexibility probably outways the caching performance issue.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!