[jonah] Re: Weather.php - Changing Radar Data

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:31:30 -0500

> ----- Message from eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu ---------
>     Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:12:51 -0500
>     From: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>
>  Subject: Re: [jonah] Re: Weather.php - Changing Radar Data
>       To: jonah@lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>
> > That's one posibility, and would be nice to have for the current backend.
>
> Okay, well, if anyone wants to set up something, I'll submit Texas pages.

IIRC, i've got San Antonio, Houston, San Francisco, CA and Miami, FL mapped out
correctly. Just let me know where we should deposit the info.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the