Fwd: Re: [jonah] confused about a couple things..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 11 23:51:35 2002

----- Forwarded message from kelly@featureprice.com -----
    Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:02:25 -0500
    From: kelly@featureprice.com
 Subject: Re: [jonah] confused about a couple things..
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

> Quoting kelly@featureprice.com:
>
> > One thing im really confused about is how does Jonah store user prefs,
> > and channel subscriptions?  That would be my first question, as when i try
> > to subscribe to a channel, it always fails. Im using the latest as of
> > 11-11-02 CVS of Horde/IMP/Jonah/kronolist/mnemo/nag/sam
> >
> > From content.php the default page, how are you supposed to make changes
> > to your prefs? I know you can manually goto channels.php and then find
> > channel subscriptions, but also i have to manually goto prefs.php to make
> > changes (which also dont save).
>
> Sounds like you haven't configured Horde preferences. See horde/docs/INSTALL
> and horde/config/conf.php.dist.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

this has started happening since latest install of CVS.

when i run backend.php?mode=update

Notice: Undefined index: ips in /horde/jonah/backend.php on line 23

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array
in /horde/jonah/backend.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /horde/jonah/backend.php:23) in /horde/jonah/backend.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /horde/jonah/backend.php:23) in /horde/jonah/backend.php on line 26
forbidden

sorry for my many questions :)

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck