[jonah] Couple errors from cvs i need help with..

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Tue Nov 12 22:28:20 2002

Im using CVS head on all components..

These two i get at the top of the page...
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array
in /horde/jonah/config/prefs.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array
in /horde/jonah/config/prefs.php on line 55

These i get when i goto options, and click on news (I think this has something
to do with the channel subscription not working for me.)

Notice: Undefined index: channel_select in /horde/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 177

Notice: Undefined index: channel_select in /horde/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 187

Warning: Failed opening '/horde/config/../templates/prefs/.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /horde/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 187