Fwd: Re: [jonah] jonah-cvs anonym access

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sun Nov 17 15:07:22 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von geov@tacteam.de -----
    Datum: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:20:53 +0100
    Von: Wilmer Guamán <geov@tacteam.de>
Antwort an: Wilmer Guamán <geov@tacteam.de>
 Betreff: Re: [jonah] jonah-cvs anonym access
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

> Create a set of subscriptions with a valid account and copy the channel_list
> pref's value of this account to the defaul_value in jonah/config/prefs.php

I saw my channels_lists and it is like encrypted. Anyway it is not much problem.

My new question is how to do it more automatically, something like:

default_lists = MY_ACCOUNT::GET_CHANNEL_LISTS().

so that I can edit it and automatically see the results.

thanks in advance for any hint.!

Atte,
Wilmer Guamán--
HOMO GNOSCETE IMPSUM