[jonah] cli-backend.sh script not working anymore

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Tue Nov 26 02:27:34 2002

When I first configured jonah, I could not update headlines from within horde
but managed to get the cli-backend.sh script to work. So, I set up a cron job to
run the script to update the headlines and that worked great.

I noticed a couple of days ago that the script stopped updating the headlines.
I've checked the script (which is almost identical to my klutz script that still
works) and have read the archives of the cvs and jonah lists, but can't figure
out what might have happened.

When I run the script manually, I get a "forbidden" error. Also, I can now
successfully update from within horde (but prefer to let the script do it). I
have my username and password in the script (I am set up as a horde admin) and
have the url to my server (I also tried localhost instead of the web server name
without success).

Thanks in advance,
Rick